Choosing the right school marks a new beginning in the life of your child. Taking one’s time to explore educational options is an important decision for any family or parent. We seek to aid the development of children in our care as scholars, athletes, artists and citizens by instilling in them the spirit of excellence.
We guide all students to develop personal integrity and leadership skills on which they can draw for the rest of their lives. We would love to help you understand the unique benefits that we have to offer at Saint Sophia and Stephanie School, where we encourage each child to develop as a lifelong and confident learner.
When you choose Saint Sophia and Stephanie School, you will be joining a welcoming and supportive community which encourages the diverse faculty and student body that mirrors the world around us. We strive to build productive and long lasting relationships as students, teachers, and parents.
Below are the steps involve to become part of our community
Here is a summary of our admission procedure to guide prospective students through the enrollment process.
1. Purchase an application form
2. Submit completed application form with the following documents:
- 2 recent passport photographs (not more than 6 months old)
- Photocopy of candidate’s birth certificate or international
passport data page
- Most recent academic reports from last 2 years
- Applicant’s character testimonial from current school
- Immunization record and Medical report ( After admissions is
3. Applicants will undergo a test according to their age category.
4. Successful candidates will be informed via sms, email or phone call.
5. A provisional letter of admission will then be issued for collection.
6. Acceptance letter signed and returned with all required payment.
7. Payments are made to designated banks or via pos on school premises.
Accounts department receives the bank slip/draft and issues a receipt.
8. The receipt is very important so please keep it safe.
9. Student meets with a senior teacher and is allocated to the appropriate class.